Thinking of moving to Burlington? From lively downtown and waterfront, to an abundance of nature on the escarpment, we have something for everyone.
Why relocate to Burlington?
Burlington has developed from a quiet bedroom community to a savvy, vibrant waterfront city. Strategically located in the Greater Toronto Area, Burlington offers a quality of life that is second to none with great schools, shopping, dining, recreational facilities, parkland, festivals and night life all available within the city. MoneySense, a leading lifestyle and investment magazine has named Burlington the top city in which to live of its size in Canada. If you are considering moving to Burlington contact a local realtor (see list below) or the local papers:
- The Burlington Post has a large housing section.
- The Halton Region provides social housing services.
- For homes for sale and some rentals visit Realtors Association of Hamilton-Burlington, OpenHouse.Ca, Capreit and Renters Hotline etc.
- For student or short term housing you can try the local university/college housing websites through Oakville Affordable Accommodations
Burlington Newcomer Services
- For information on moving to the Halton region visit the Halton Newcomer Portal.
- For residents new to Canada visit the Burlington Public Library link.
- Tourism Burlington provides new residents with an information package about local services. Visit Tourism Burlington Visitor Information Centre at 414 Locust St. to pick up your package or click on the links below for a digital version of information.
- Welcome Letter – New Resident Burlington – Tourism Burlington