The Visitor Information Centre offers extensive travel information about Burlington and Ontario. Tourism Burlington also provides assistance and resource information for meeting and conference planners, sports organizers and group travel.
Visitor Information Centre
Visitor Information Centre Hours:
Fall/Winter Hours – Tuesday to Saturday – 9 am to 4 pm
Summer hours – open 7 days a week from 9 am to 5 pm
Address: 414 Locust Street, Burlington, Ontario, L7S 1T7
The Visitor Information Centre is located at 414 Locust St. below the parking garage, just north of Lakeshore Road. It offers extensive travel information about Burlington and Ontario. Tourism Burlington also provides assistance and resource information for meeting and conference planners, sports organizers, and group travel. If you would like information about Burlington please contact us.
Looking for the perfect gift or memento? Look no further than the Tourism Burlington Visitors Centre – we carry a selection of Burlington, postcards, books, maps, Canadian gifts, and more! NOTE: We only accept cash for transactions.
NEW: We are now selling Burlington merchandise and souvenirs online. Our popular ‘Piers n’ Sunshine Ball Tees and Hoodies are available in a range of sizes, and we have adult and youth hats, and more…
See below for some examples:
- Halton & Hamilton Hikes – Loops & Lattes by Nicola Ross. $24.95
- Meet Me at the Brant Inn DVD In the era of the Great Depression and World War II, the 1930s through to the 1960’s Burlington’s “Brant Inn” was one of North America’s biggest and most successful “Big Band” venues. On a typical night, well over a thousand people would crowd into The Brant Inn to see and dance to stars such as Nat King Cole, Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong, Liberace, and Guy Lombardo. $15.00
- Brant Inn Memories (Book) John Murray Anderson turned the Brant Inn into a nightclub that grew to be internationally renowned and put Burlington on the map. Brant Inn Memories recalls stories ranging from the entertainers to the Inn’s employees, from the club’s owner to the building itself, in a way that will take the reader back in time to the dancing era when big bands, swing, and jazz were the essences of an evening out. $24.95
- Other Souvenirs
- Postcards $0.75 (tax incl.)
- Magnets $3 plus tax
- Keyrings $3 plus tax
- Burlington Hats (ball caps) $8.50 plus tax
- Maps $4.95 and up
Smiles – FREE