Burlington is a beautiful city featuring many group tour friendly attractions and activities including the world renowned Royal Botanical Gardens.
Burlington – An oasis in the GTA
Burlington is ideally situated, in the heart of the golden horseshoe, within an hours drive from Toronto, the U.S. border at Niagara Falls or Buffalo. The city is accessible by 4 international airports (Toronto, Hamilton, Kitchener-Waterloo and Buffalo), VIA Rail, GO Transit, and major highways including the 401, 403, 407 and QEW. Safe, clean and convenient, this lovely city on the lake has several special experiences for group tours to enjoy.
Royal Botanical Gardens
If you haven’t visited the Royal Botanical Gardens recently add it to your itinerary. They have completely revitalized many of their spaces including creating a beautiful Rock Garden that is ablaze with colour from Spring to Fall and lights and train displays during the holidays. The rose garden has also been restored with new hardy plantings and amazing new structures. With onsite restaurants and annual winter exhibits the RBG is a perfect location anytime through the year.
Joseph Brant Museum
The completely rejuvenated Joseph Brant Museum has with expanded exhibit space, programs and events incorporating the Brant House with new contemporary public areas.
Located steps from the lake and downtown it showcases Burlington’s rich history.
Watch for the amazing new exhibitions coming soon.
Indulge in #BurlON
Visit the taproom at Nickel Brook Brewery, indulge in guilty pleasure shopping excursions, and enjoy homemade sweetwater bread while visiting the Iroquoian Village Deer clan longhouses at Crawford Lake.
There’s something for every age and interest, active or passive. So come and discover why so many groups find coming to Burlington time well spent.
Be Our Guest
Our staff is experienced and knowledgeable. They know our city well, and will recommend the best attractions, activities, restaurants and accommodations to suit your budget, timelines and group profile to help make your group’s stay both enjoyable and memorable. Our Visitors Centre is open and located just minutes off the highway with easy parking across the street. Call us in advance to help you plan your itinerary or better yet come for a FAM tour to see everything we have to offer.
Here are just a few of the services we can provide:
- Burlington Visitor Information Centre – We have public washrooms, water refill station, bike racks, electric car recharging stations, souvenirs, and while you’re here, enjoy freshly brewed coffee and homemade treats at the adjacent restaurant. We are next to the Performing Arts Centre and steps from the lake and downtown shops and restaurants.
- Custom Itineraries – Single day or multi-day tour ideas, active or passive – we’ll come up with the right combination for your groups’ interests and timelines.
- Site familiarization tour (FAM)– Come check us out! We’d be pleased to show you our attractions in advance of your tour so you can experience them first hand. Step on guides are available for some attractions and activities.
- Welcome bags– available for each tour participant featuring information about our city (advance notice required)
- Visit Burlington Video – If you’d like, we can send you a link to our Burlington visitor video or check out our youtube channel,
Please call us at 905 634.5594 for assistance. See you soon.