In Burlington you can host memorable meetings in an unforgettable setting with so many choices you will find the perfect fit depending on budget and needs.
We welcome you, your event and your guests to Burlington for a memorable meeting in one of our beautiful settings. Ideally situated in the centre of southern Ontario’s “Golden Horseshoe,” Burlington is less than an hour drive from Toronto or the U.S. border. The city is conveniently accessible from 4 international airports (Toronto, Hamilton, Kitchener-Waterloo and Buffalo), VIA Rail, GO Transit, and Ontario’s major highways including the 401, 403, 407 and QEW.
Safe, clean and convenient, this beautiful urban oasis on the lake has all the amenities you need for a successful meeting or conference.
Burlington is surrounded by the spectacular natural beauty of the Niagara Escarpment and Lake Ontario.
The city has a quaint and picturesque downtown, a vibrant arts and cultural community, oodles of boutiques and specialty shops, and culinary delights for every palate.
Local residents are immensely proud of their hometown and will welcome you with open arms.
Be Our Guest
Our experienced staff knows their city. They’ll guide you through your stay and connect you to partners that can help make your event both successful and a memorable one. We can provide suggestions for companion programs, après activities, regional tours, and of course, provide welcome services for your guests. These are a few of the services we can offer.
- Bid Proposal and endorsement – Use our expertise to prepare the perfect package of material needed.
- Site Selection and inspection – Our facility database is your one-stop resource for identifying the venues, facility specifications, hotel amenities and local attractions you want and we can assist with site visits.
- Entertainment and attractions – Art, music, theatre, botanical gardens, history, nature, it is all at our doorstep. We can help you identify local attractions, events and activities to supplement your meeting or conference event.
- Support resources – Our partner network can ensure you have everything you need to make your event a success.
- Welcome Services – Welcome and display banners, city flags and pins, our “Visit Burlington” video and photos, participant welcome bags, official letters of welcome, promotional brochures, maps, events listings.
- Event promotion and recognition – We can let our community know about your visit and event through partner newsletters, Burlington Visitor Information Centre and via social media.
Proudly, Burlington is the winner of the Ontario Parks Association 2011 Protecting Tomorrow Today Award. Our city is committed to working with event organizers to plan “green” when selecting venues, food services, transportation and materials that will reduce any negative impact to our city’s environment.