Tourism Burlington is pleased to share some story ideas with you, to get you inspired to write about this great city.
We welcome you to use these story ideas as inspiration for your own stories about Burlington. If you choose to reproduce these texts for editorial use only, please include the author’s byline and “courtesy of Tourism Burlington.” If you cut, edit or modify the text in any way, please include this note: “The text has been modified from the original.”
Please contact us if you would like to reproduce one of our media centre stories, and let us know how and where you will use this story.
- Burlington – A Great Trip From Niagara – written by George Bailey, 2011
- Momentos of Our Citizenry – Burlington Museums – written by Craig Wells, Burlington Museums
- Theres No Place Like Burlington for the Holidays – Part 1 RBG
- Theres No Place Like Burlington for the Holidays – Part 2 Museums & Bronte Creek
- The Waterfront Discovery Landing – Part 3 Waterfront Discovery Landing – written by Barbara Ramsay Orr, Winter 2010-11
- Life is Short, Art is Long – Burlington Art Centre – written by Barbara Ramsay Orr, Fall 2010
- Falling for Fall in Burlington – written by Barbara Ramsay Orr, Fall 2010
- Maple Moon – Sugar Making on Escarpment 600 Years Ago – by Gary Hutton, Escarpment Views – Spring 2010
- Get Away Without Going Away – How to be a tourist in your own backyard! – written by Tourism Burlington
- A Summer Get-Away Close to Home – Beachway Park – written by Tourism Burlington
- Winter is a Great Season for Family Fun in Beautiful Burlington – written by Tourism Burlington
- New Discovery Landing at Burlington’s Waterfront – written by Deborah Birkett, InBurlington magazine 2006
- Family and Friends are Burlington’s Top Visitors – written by John Burman, Hamilton Spectator