Local tourism marketing professionals work together to increase awareness of Burlington, Ontario as a destination of choice for visitors.
The marketing committee meets every other month and members of the marketing committee represent the various tourism industry sectors such as sports, arts, attractions, meetings & conventions, group travel etc.
If you are interested in becoming involved in this committee contact us at 905.634.5594.
Marketing Committee Responsibilities:
- Reviews and approves annual marketing plan & budget
- Provides input on all marketing and communications initiatives
- Reviews and provides input on partnership opportunities
- Provides support to tourism marketing events and initiatives
- Acts as tourism ambassador for Burlington at local and industry training and events
- Assists with recruitment of partners & sponsors