The Tourism Ambassador Award honours outstanding achievements and contributions by individuals or organizations to the local tourism industry in Burlington, Ontario.
A Celebration of Success in Burlington
The Tourism Burlington Ambassador Award recognizes a local individual, organization or business who has:
- Made an outstanding contribution to the promotion of Burlington as a tourism destination and this promotion has had a positive impact on visitation to the city by both visitors and local residents
- This has been made over a sustained period of time (5 years+)
- Made volunteer contributions to the Burlington community and supported local recovery programs
- Demonstrated creativity, leadership, professionalism and integrity during this challenging time and has been actively engaged in advocacy on behalf of the tourism industry and/or local business
- Shown dedication to a visitor first philosophy of customer service
Special Note 2020- Due to COVID19 we have made revisions to the criteria to reflect the reality of the pandemic impact on the tourism industry in 2020.
Nominations are accepted for these awards in the fall and are presented at the Burlington Chamber of Commerce Business Awards Gala. You may submit multiple nominations, and self-nominations are accepted.
To submit a nomination, simply complete the form below and it will be forwarded to Tourism Burlington. Please complete one form per nomination . All nominations received by the nomination deadline will be reviewed and evaluated by the Tourism Burlington Awards Committee.