Marketing opportunities to promote your business with Tourism Burlington.
Working with our Marketing Committee, and Board of Directors we have developed a variety of programs and marketing opportunities for the upcoming year. For further information or for a copy of the Marketing Plan please email us.
Check out our 2022 Advertising Opportunities all advertising packages.
- Visitor Guide Advertising – full-colour guides are distributed across Ontario to over 100 visitor centres and locally to attractions, events and accommodations. Opportunities include advertisements and guide listings. Deadline: TBC contact us for additional information.
- Tear Map Advertising – double-sided full colour tear maps feature a city, downtown and area maps and are distributed to accommodations, attractions, gas stations, and events (conferences and tournaments in welcome bags) in the Burlington and surrounding area. Limited space is available. Deadline: TBC for booking contact us for additional information. LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE!
- Digital Advertising – Email us for more information.
- Website Advertising – Email us for more information.
- E-Newsletter Advertising – Email us for more information.
NOTE: Tourism Burlington reserves the right to decline a request to include a listing, coupon, or advertisement at its absolute discretion.
The marketing committee meets every other month and members of the marketing committee represent the various tourism industry sectors such as sports, arts, attractions, meetings & conventions, group travel etc.
If you are interested in becoming involved in this committee contact us at 905.634.5594.
Marketing Committee Responsibilities:
- Reviews and approves annual marketing plan & budget
- Provides input on all marketing and communications initiatives
- Reviews and provides input on partnership opportunities
- Provides support to tourism marketing events and initiatives
- Acts as a tourism ambassador for Burlington at local and industry training and events
- Assists with the recruitment of partners & sponsors