With plenty of parks and miles of winding trails pet friendly Burlington is certainly a great destination for dog-lovers. For visitors who love to travel with furry friends, there are local accommodations that welcome pets.
The following accommodation providers are pet-friendly. Please call the property to check their specific policies.
- Comfort Inn Burlington -offer pet packs to guests who have brought their pets. The packs contain a couple of treats, a welcome letter and a baggie for picking up after the dog.
- Homewood Suites
- Hilton Garden Inn
- The Pearle Hotel & Spa
- Hampton Inn & Suites
- Admiral Inn
- Knights Inn
- Best Western Plus Burlington
- Motel 6
- Waterfront Hotel Downtown Burlington
- Quality Hotel Burlington QEW
- Escarpment Pet Retreat (dog and cat boarding)
Looking to take your furry friend out for lunch or dinner with you? Check out this list of dog-friendly patios in Burlington.
Leash Free Parks
- The City of Burlington maintains four off-leash dog parks where dogs can run free
- Bronte Creek Provincial Park has two leash free areas for visitors and campers to enjoy.
- At Conservation Halton parks pets are allowed but they must be kept on 2m leash. There may be other restrictions depending on the park.
- Pets are admitted free to the Royal Botanical Gardens outdoor garden areas and must be leashed at all times.
Bringing Your Pet to Canada
Check the government of Canada site about requirements for bringing your pet into Canada. Be sure to check the regulations before travel and give yourself enough time to obtain the required documentation.