Industry partner information and resources including Tourism Burlington Reports, media releases, and other industry resources.
Current Release – May 16, 2023
Tourism Burlington Welcomes New Executive Director Maureen Healey
May 16, 2023 (Burlington, On.) – After an extensive search, the Tourism Burlington Board of Directors are pleased to welcome Maureen Healey to the Executive Director’s position effective immediately.
Maureen is a Burlington resident and career association manager and destination marketing executive who has established herself as an industry leader. Her previous roles included Vice President of the Downtown Vancouver Business Improvement Association (BIA) where she served 8,000 business members, managed a year-round business ambassador program and played a key role in the highly successful 2010 Winter Olympics.
Past Media Releases
- Media Release – Tourism Burlington’s New Board of Directors
- Media Release – Tourism Burlington Celebrates National Tourism Week with Launch of New Digital Guide to Burlington
- Media Release Tourism Burlington ED Announcement– Kristene Smith
- Visitor Information Centre Reopening
- Team Burlington Supports Businesses through COVID-19 Hospitality Industry Media Release
- Support Small Business Media Release
- Hospitality Industry Media Release
- Team Burlington Stay Home so Burlington Can Back to Business Media Release
- AGM Tourism Burlington & NTW 19
- Tourism Burlington Ambassador Award – Barbara Teatero
- Taste of Burlington Launch Media Release 2019